Recognizing that my first book, ‘The Ecosystem of Success: 10×10 Evolution Method for the New You’, should also (if not primarily) be available to a younger audience at the beginning of their professional lives, I have taken the necessary steps to reduce its selling price in collaboration with Amazon. For a start, the paperback version […]
Unlike my 4 previous books where the paperback version was the first or the only one to reach publication, this time my new book ‘The 4th Quality’ is making its debut as an e-book, and it is my only book enrolled in Kindle Unlimited. You can visit the link here and get your download.
‘The 4th Quality: When Knowledge, Belief, and Truth fail’ will be the title of my next book. Philosophical in nature but not in content, it will be an utterly pragmatic journey visiting such notions as Science, God, Truth, and a possible Alternative. More on the blog section soon.
Never return to something you have already done if you don’t have something new to offer. The main reason why I stopped programming the 2nd Piano Sonata by F. Chopin or the S. Barber Sonata in my recitals years ago… When the subject of your daily work casts a shadow over your head which totally […]
I will have to take a short break from writing for now, as I will be presenting my theories and methods to corporate groups, executive clients, organizations and academic institutions throughout Germany and abroad. I will continue to update my blog and news-section though, as well as my podcast window before the next surprise is […]
My fourth and latest book, ‘Reverse the Odds: Forecasting Bets and Outcomes’, will be available ONLY on paperback. An e-book version will not be available for this entry in my bibliography. The reasons will be explained in the blog section, soon.
My fourth book, a masterclass on the secrets of competitive sports betting, as well as in forecasting outcomes and opportunities in real life, is now available on Amazon. Follow the link and order from Amazon, after clicking the title of this entry (if needed).
My fourth book, a masterclass on the subject of ‘betting’, both in relation to real-life issues as well as in competitive sports-betting, is underway. Extremely valuable to anyone in a profession consisting of odds, probability, ‘chance’ outcomes and a 0.1% of winners, it will prove invaluable to those currently forming the other 99.9%.